1. Introduction to law school classes and classroom environment to develop critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension critical to law school success.
2. Introduction to the legal environment through legal and judicial internships.
3. A robust structured mentoring program through which our undergraduate pre-law students are able to develop their legal network and receive invaluable advice from law school students, practicing attorneys, and judges.
4. A soft skill development program during which our scholars are educated on professional development best practices that are relevant to their law school and legal career journey.
5. A speaker series in which various legal professionals engage with our scholars and discuss issues and topics that are critical to student success.